BOX 8180 GARDEN CITY, N.Y. 11530 U.S.A.
(516) 877-7410 Fax (516) 294-4814
Osmosis Water Systems
STANDARD SEAWATER WATERMAKERS
The standard seawater RO systems for offshore applications are
fully self-contained with production capacities from 8,000 to 26,500
GPD. Features of our standard systems are:
- A membrane flux rate below 10 GFD to extend membrane life
and minimize fouling.
- Reciprocating pumps with nickel aluminum bronze fluid end;
sized at no more than 65% of the maximum rated RPM.
- Suction and discharge pulsation dampeners (non-corrosive)
or a non-pulsating type pump (depending on capacity).
- Dual or triplex multi-media filtration sized for manual
backwash of one while continuing system operation.
- Cartridge filtration
- Automatic inlet feed valve
- Automatic feed water flush on startup
- Automatic product water flush on shutdown.
- Conductivity monitor/controller driven product diverter
valve to dump unacceptable water.
- Permanently piped membrane cleaning system.
- PLC driven control panel
- Non-cavitating type reject choke valve, 316L S.S. w/TC
- Passivation treatment of all welded 316L S.S. piping
- Flow meter and gauge panel; all gauges glycerin filled
with 316 S.S. tube and socket
- Nema 4 electrical equipment
- TEFC electric motors